Provides a Team Foundation Server (TFS) check-in policy for source analysis using StyleCop and the .NET 3.5 Framework.
- Supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010.
- Provides a consistent set of StyleCop rules across the entire team project rather than manually configuring each individual project.
- Allows exclusions based on file names, folder paths, work item ids, and work item fields for custom templates. This helps with maintenance of legacy code that is in source control.
- Uses Team Foundation Server permissions to control which team members are authorized to make changes to policy settings.
- Supports check-in from Windows Explorer using the Microsoft Team Foundation Server Power Tools.